Our client a global Oil & Gas lead, specialized in subsea and surface technologies are looking for a UK Tax Controller. This role is based in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
The UK Tax Controller is responsible for UK and overseas tax reporting and compliance, Group tax reporting and SoX compliance, providing tax advice and support to the Corporate Tax Dept and the wider business.
- UK tax compliance and reporting – CT, VAT, etc
- Group tax accounting/reporting and SoX compliance
- Overseas tax compliance and reporting and resolving overseas tax audits
- Group tax planning and providing tax support to Corporate Tax Dept
- Provide tax advice and support to the business
- Assisting UK tendering activity
- Coaching and continuous development of the Tax Accountant
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- UK tax technical expertise
- UK corporation tax return preparation and submission and submission
- Tax accounting and group reporting
- Overseas tax reporting/compliance and working with external advisers
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Alphatax/HFM, Excel skills, Netherlands tax experience is desirable