Our client, one of the UK’s largest and most successful marketing agencies specialising in PR, digital, marketing and design has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Media and Communications Advisor to join their energy team in Aberdeen. They are a friendly, supportive and fast-paced team and they are looking for a hungry, dynamic Senior Communications Advisor who is energetic and creative, with a passion for the fast-evolving energy sector.
In this role, you’ll work with and learn from a fantastic team, developing and implementing successful communication campaigns for an impressive mix of clients. The role would suit someone with experience in communication campaigns for clients or in-house stakeholders.
No two days are the same, but to give you an idea of the sort of work you can expect to be involved with…
- Developing and implementing dynamic communications campaigns on behalf of clients.
- Collating market and client research and producing reports
- Project managing the production of collateral and developing campaigns
- Writing copy and creating strategies to meet a wide range of challenges
- Liaising with teams across the business including our designers
- Contributing to exciting new business development opportunities
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team at a leading communications agency
- Someone with an exceptional eye for detail and an appetite to get stuck into our strong portfolio of energy clients.
- Previous experience of managing communication campaigns within the energy sector.
- Solid experience managing multiple client projects, in-house or within an agency environment.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Confidence with the media; identifying and pitching news and creative feature ideas to the press
- A good understanding of digital and social media
- Excellent people skills, able to apply these at networking events, client meetings and with the wider BIG team
- Comfortable juggling competing priorities and retaining a cool head under pressure
- Enthusiastic, creative, hard-working and motivated mindset
Working with a fast-paced agency, with a collaborative and supportive culture and an emphasis on helping every member of the team achieve their potential. They value boundless energy and commitment highly. They offer:
- Hybrid working policy – opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week
- A brilliant holiday allowance, including a day off for your birthday, a day off for charity work of your choice and a half day for Christmas shopping
- Senior investment and time into your career development
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes, with support for professional memberships and study
- Free fruit every day, free bar every Friday and free pizza every month
- Company pension scheme and life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme / season ticket/parking permit loan
- Various social events throughout the year and a company-wide Christmas party
- An open, dynamic and collaborative working environment
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the best in the business
- The best colleagues you could hope for!