Our client, a leading Marine operator is looking for an experienced QHSE Advisor. This is a 6 months fixed-term contract based in Aberdeen.
Main purpose of the role:
Advising, monitoring and supporting QHSE activities as directed by Management with a strong focus on Quality. Focusing primarily on systems and processes being developed for updates to Integrated Management System.
The QHSE Advisor will ensure that all activities are carried out with the highest regard to Quality, Health, and safety of all involved and to the protection of the environment and prevention of pollution. All work is undertaken to the highest quality and professionalism in accordance with the company Integrated Management System and project specific documentation.
- Positive promotion of QHSE issues throughout the company with a strong focus on Quality
- Assist in supplier performance documentation and review
- Development of QHSE documentation and Integrated Management System by engaging with departments and teams across the group.
- Assist in development of QHSE records and statistics
- Generate and review risk assessments
- Assist in project related QHSE
- Involved in provision of QHSE awareness training as required
- Involvement in the production and delivery of QHSE Campaign, safety bulletins and items relating to QHSE
- Attend any vessel as required by management
- Lead any incident/accident investigation team as required
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Shipping Industry & associated systems and legislation (preferred experience in Offshore Wind)
- Knowledge of: PUWER, LOLER, RIDDOR, COSHH and other associated onshore legislation
- Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Report writing and investigation skills