Excellent opportunity for a Proposals Coordinator to join our client on a 25 hour part-time temporary basis . This role will start in January 2022. The Proposals Coordinator will provide commercial and administrative support, delivering high quality proposals within our busy sales team. Key tasks will include:
- Delivering proposals aligned to Client RFQ requirements, working closely with the sales team, operations team and commercial manager with support from legal, finance and QHSE as required.
- Managing the bid process aligned with internal procedures and focused on the delivery deadline.
- Providing the focal point for all incoming RFQ communications from initial enquiry following through to final award, handling all clarifications, proposal submission and coordinating negotiations, working using Client bid software programmes or emails as appropriate.
- Creating bid content including Excel quotations, Visio org charts, PowerPoint case studies, working with our extensive XaitPorter bid library, tailored to each bid requirement.
- Supporting the sales and commercial team, planning and attending regular tender progress meetings as required.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent IT skills, including proficient use in Excel, Word and Visio.
- Use of XaitPorter or other proposal management software advantageous.
- Experience working within a deadline focused environment.
- Professional communicator working both internally and with Clients.
- A flexible, positive attitude is vital to meet the demands of a fluctuating workload.