Our Client is looking for an experienced Onshore Trades Recruiter, on a permanent basis.
The Recruiter will responsible for the timely sourcing of appropriately qualified personnel to fulfil company’s workscopes for all onshore sites across the UK, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
- Liaise with the site Project Teams regarding all labour requirements and ensure all recruitment is progressed in accordance with Company procedures.
- Source, select and employ suitably qualified personnel to meet all existing and projected manpower requirements
- Ensure all relevant certification and qualifications meet the position requirements, is valid and that all required documentation is verified accordingly
- Lead and participate in recruitment campaigns
- Maintenance of personnel electronic records in all relevant internal systems
- Requirement to attend site visits throughout UK
EXPERIENCE & PERSONAL QUALITIES:
- Experience in site based trades recruitment
- Shutdown experience dealing with large volume of recruitment
- Discipline awareness in the following areas would be beneficial; mechanical, electrical, pipe fitting, welding, rigging, fabric maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive, creative and adaptable to change and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure