We have a permanent opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer looking to join our client.
Here's what your new role will look like...
- You will be responsible for day-to-day support and troubleshooting of Infrastructure Services within agreed SLA's in an ITIL environment.
- You will be involved in a variety of Infrastructure projects from operational improvements to new service delivery solutions.
- You will be providing 3rd / 4th line technical support across the IT Infrastructure environment including network technologies.
- This is a field-based role so travel to both onshore and offshore sites may be required.
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate a broad range of IT Infrastructure experience and exposure to delivering technical refreshes and upgrades, ideally within an Oil & Gas onshore and offshore environment including:
- Server Operating Systems – Windows / Linux
- Directory Services & Messaging – Active Directory / Exchange / Skype / Lync/ Teams
- Management & Monitoring – Scripting / SCCM / SCOM / SCORCH
- App Virtualisation – App-V / Citrix
- Server Virtualisation - RDS/TS / Hyper-V / Nutanix / VMware / Xen Server
- Databases – Oracle / SQL Server
- Enterprise Storage & Back Up– NAS / SAN / Backup Replication
- Networking – General / Security / SolarWinds
- Cloud Infrastructure – Load Balancers / AWS / Azure / Office 365 / Google
You will ideally be offshore certified, or if not, be willing to undergo offshore survival training.