Our client are currently looking for a Finance Credit Controller on a ongoing temporary basis. This position will be based in Oldmeldrum.
- To arrange, process and distribute customer account information.
- To respond to and resolve customer account queries.
- To process new customer additions and maintain appropriate contact management information.
- To prepare development forecasts and budgets for approval.
- To correspond with customers including general newsletters and development correspondence, supervise and manage individual customer balances and payments.
- To process and apportion contractor costs using the company’s bespoke designed property services accounting system.
- Any other adhoc duties
- You will be responsible for the day to day running of Credit Control.
- To collate, pursue and recover outstanding debt by various means.
- To facilitate all legal means for protecting and securing the company’s outstanding debts.
- To employ necessary legal representation in pursuit of aged debt. Instigate pre litigation letters and NOPL (Notice of Potential Liability)
- Liaising with third parties such as Solicitors/Courts/Tracing Agents/Building Society during the recovery process.
- Continuously monitor and review payment arrangements, chasing arrears when required.
- To correspond directly with customers with payment arrears, including payment plan arrangements and monitoring of same.
- Processing payments by telephone.
- Daily ARUDD/ADDACS reports actioned.
- Daily Banking