Who we’re looking for…
We are recruiting for an EMS Applications Specialist on a permanent staff basis to support and manage our customer’s portfolio of business applications and systems to ensure they are working as required to support business processes.
You will be responsible for the support and management of the EMS applications used for Finance and Work Management. Working with vendors and the business to ensure the applications are available and functioning as required.
Provide assistance and input to integration projects whose scope includes EMS applications.
Here's what the role will look like...
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for EMS applications and services
- Provide technical review and resource for changes made to the EMS applications and services.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to ensure services meet business requirements, manage supplier relationship where applicable.
- Adhere to change management processes to prevent unplanned production disruptions and outages.
- Work with the various disciplines of IS, vendors and business users to ensure services meet business needs.
- Installation, configuration, administration, support, maintenance and troubleshooting of EMS application portfolio
- Related hardware accessory support and asset management
- Responsible for patching EMS applications
- Delivery of business-critical upgrades
- Manage license compliance and access controls process
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate...
- IT/IS oil and gas experience.
- Direct experience as a systems administrator or front-line support of Maximo, SunSystems, B4B, Maxavera, SAP Ariba, Reval, Misys and other significant EMS applications/vendors.
- Experience with RDBMS’s – SQL and Oracle an advantage.
- Exposure to ControlM, SAP, Power BI, Spotfire and Informatica an advantage.
- Application installation & configuration experience
- Good familiarity with Windows operating systems (Client and Server)
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems an advantage
- Working knowledge of AD (security groups, account details)
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of IT change management processes and principles
- ITIL Foundation as a minimum