Excellent opportunity for a Communications Safety Campaign Delivery Adviser based in Aberdeen. This is an initial 6 months contract which is likely to be extended.
The Communications Safety Campaign Adviser will co-ordinate and oversee all Safety Campaign and Project related Communications and identity activities and ensure exceptional functional delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide project management coordination to ensure the delivery of all safety campaign identity and communications collateral
- Create a delivery plan and report on it
- Oversee the approvals of Company literature, reports, presentations, technical papers
- Co-ordinate delivery with design agency – managing studio time and quality
- Provide communications support for the Global HSE away day
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for Safety
- Experience and or a qualification in Communications/ Marketing or Design with work experience to demonstrate skill application
- Friendly and approachable with a keen interest in providing the best service to the Business
- Can-do attitude to facilitate the desire outcomes of the business
- Flexible, team orientated individual able to adapt to the changing nature of the business