If you are an experienced Business Analyst, we’d like to hear from you. We are supporting our O&G Operator Client with this 12mth Contract role. Our Client are also offering an agile working model for this role.
The Business Analyst is responsible for delivery of analytical activities in support of IS processes and project needs. They will, when necessary, have the responsibility to manage small projects from initiation to completion, in accordance with IS policies, strategies and practices.
To ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner complying with all regulatory requirements, legislation and HSEQ procedures
- Performs analytical activities, such as business case development, benefit realisation, process mapping and service improvements
- Provides support and assistance to IS Project managers in the delivery of agreed projects and associated tasks
- Understand business processes end-to-end, actively measuring business contribution of enabling systems, and initiate improvement to the process and/or systems
- Manage small projects through the creation of project plans, resource management, project coordination and project communication to stakeholders.
- Adhere to the IS project management methodology and portfolio management
- Effectively manage handover of projects to operations support, as appropriate
- Manage project forecasting, budgeting and reporting as appropriate
- 2 years’ minimum experience of business analysis within organisations
- Experience of Prince2/PMP/ITIL
- Experience of working within the O&G industry
- Basic understanding of Project Online