Who we’re looking for…
We are recruiting for an Applications Support Analyst on a permanent staff basis to support and manage our customer’s portfolio of business applications and systems to ensure they are working as required to support business processes.
The role will involve day-to-day support and troubleshooting of a range of Business Applications used within the Oil & Gas sector. We require a confident communicator who can assess our client’s requirements effectively, working with our customers to deliver solutions and providing excellent service.
You will be able to demonstrate a broad technical expertise and experience across the Oil & Gas industry in similar positions
Here's what the role will look like...
- Responding to requests and incidents reported by users, aiming to resolve agreed meet service level targets
- Providing advice to help users and colleagues understand applications
- Applying fixes and upgrades as required, working with third party suppliers as necessary
- Executing small projects to make improvements and provide support for larger projects as required
- Managing application configuration, user accounts, licenses and data to ensure maintain strong security, reliability, sustainability and cost effectiveness.
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate...
- Degree qualification in a relevant IT subject matter.
- Prior experience supporting Oil & Gas applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience in overseeing the design and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Proven track record of delivering a consistent first-class service to customers
- Extensive experience with core software applications
- Proven experience with software development toolsets.
- Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems
- Working knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- A demonstrable track record of understanding and assisting an organisation's goals and objectives.
- ITIL experience
- Understanding of core project delivery methodologies is desirable