We are working with our client who service the oil and gas sector and are based in Aberdeen, to source a Workshop Operative
This is a permanent position
• Prepares stock ready for dispatch
• Ensure stock levels are maintained at a satisfactory level
• Select equipment as directed by Supervisor or paperwork
• Completion of relevant paperwork with each order picked
• Responsibility for ensuring correct equipment is selected as per paper work.
• Participation of goods out system and equipment delivery
• Ensuring Oracle system is fully updated with regards to equipment movements
• Responsible for the workshop i.e. housekeeping and organization.
• Liaise with operations for equipment requirements.
• Participates in process improvement activities and uses appropriate tools – LEAN events, .
• Maintains quality, safety and environmental standards for workshop processes.
• Flexible in approach in assisting others within workshop.
• Strong analytical background
• Attention to detail
• Good computer skills would be advantageous.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate at all.
• Knowledge of Hydraulic Bolt Tightening.
• Good degree of commercial / cost control awareness
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.