We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Well Integrity Specialist
This is a contract role for up to 6 months
Normally based onshore to provide technical support to the Intervention & Integrity group and Production Delivery Team such that all activities can be performed safely, in budget and on time.
The Intervention & Integrity Engineering Team receives and acts upon information from offshore or from the Production Delivery team.
The Integrity Engineer/Specialist diagnoses and tracks well issues as well as progressing projects to hand over to the Well Intervention & Integrity Ops Team.
Accountabilities and End Results:
•Support the onshore Superintendent and Ops Teams to allow safe Offshore Operations. Initiation and progression of Well Integrity projects on behalf of the Production Delivery team.
•Technical Wells Integrity and Intervention input to appropriate projects.
•Analysis and tracking of offshore data and reports.
•Maintaining Maxwell files to supply statistical data for monthly and annual reports.
•Maintain Maxwell Well files and well status reports, ensuring they accurately reflect the well status.
• Ensure Well Integrity and Intervention data is controlled and circulated to Management onshore and offshore Primary Functions & Dimensions:
• Consult regularly with the Production Delivery Team to ensure that their job requirements are understood and met.
• Attend and provide technical input to well reviews, SCERA, MOC and POST work.
• Prepare cost estimates with assistance from Well Intervention Cost Control & SAP Support.
• Initiate work packs with input from the Offshore Field Team Leaders.
• Co-ordinate contract equipment and manpower to meet work pack requirements.
• Assist in close out of work packs are in a timely manner and ensure statistical data is appropriately filed in Maxwell.
• Monitor daily reports, attend the morning call and highlight any anomalies and trends.
• Maintain Well Integrity database as appropriate.
• Review and update standard procedures as required.
• Complete requisitions as required.
• Comply with all Global & Local, “Operational Procedures and Standards”.
• Provide weekend duty cover as per schedule.
• Field visits as required.
• Prepare and submit Basis of Design documents.
• Prepare and submit Well Review documents.
• Update bulletin boards – data management.
• Participate in and deliver to global knowledge sharing including NoE and teleconference.
• Assist with Intervention Engineering and Operations as workload dictates.
• Liaise with Production Delivery team to ensure wells are operated within design and safety parameters.
• Engineering Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.