We are working with our client based in Aberdeen who is a Subsea contractor to the Oil and Gas Industry to source a United Communications Manager
This role is permanent role Job purpose:
With the focus on Unified Communications:
• Ensure that the Network and Collaborative Services defined in the IT Services Catalogue are provided at the level expected and measured by the indicators defined in the Service Cards. Then be the responsible to maintain and optimize it by supporting at Level 3 any incident, change, upgrade, release and deployment of the Network and Collaborative Services for the overall group.
• Collaborate in the management of projects identified and agreed as per the IT Project Management Group responsible.
• Act as a coach for the team on technical, operational and organisational issues.
• Handle any escalations from Regional/Business teams
Ensures and guarantees consistency, delivery and improvement of all services where needed
• Ensures the proper delivery of those services to each client • Implements common ITIL processes and global standards
• Tracks and controls Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Guarantees the respect of all Managed Department Service Level Agreements (SLA),
• Leads developments to improve Managed Department Quality of Service and Service Levels
• Ensures the reporting on concerned perimeter
• Project management Manages globally spread team of engineers and professionals
• Manages resources planning
• Guarantees people motivation and development
• Ensures performance management of team members
• Organises, prioritises and controls the assigned tasks to team members Contributes to the definition of overall IT infrastructures, technologies and operations orientations
• Translates Group IT Infrastructure and Operations orientations framework into an annual action plan
• Sets up mid-term development objectives (2/3 years)
• Ensures cost control through effective management of business/operating processes
Prepares technical answers (feasibility, budget, resources) to non-standard
Managed Department business requests, allowing sound decision making by governance bodies
• Controls specific cost variables (rather than the total budget) to meet established targets.
• Communicates information to the management/team: e.g., targets, goals and achievements.
• Proposes appropriate actions for improving the delivery of his/her team services from a quality and cost perspective.
Typical background and experience required: Must have:
• Expertise on range of services management associated with strong managerial capacity.
• Strongly service orientation minded.
• Ability to manage widely distributed team in a strong multicultural environment. • Ability to create, propose new solutions. • Ability to convince, organize and negotiate – Communication skills • Ability to control costs and deliveries, focused in quality objectives. • Knowledge of assess the risks (technical, applications, human). • Fluent in English Should this position be of interest to you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this role
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.