Oil and Gas Service Company currently have an opening for a Project Coordinator to join their team in Aberdeen.
This is a permanent role with the client
• To prepare relevant documentation packs relating to specific project work.
• To ensure the effective co-ordination of project documentation is maintained on an ongoing basis.
• To prepare and issue work instruction packs in a timeous manner.
• To proactively expedite sales and purchase orders to ensure departmental delivery dates and key performance indicators are met.
• Provide exemplary customer service both internal and external on a daily basis.
• Ensure that all orders received are entered on SYSPRO in an accurate and timeous manner.
• Assist in the preparation of bids and quotations as and when required.
• Create all relevant invoices for customers on the completion of the work scope.
• To ensure that all tasks carried out meet company Quality Management System procedures.
• Maintain an effective filing and administration system in a manner that is accurate and easy to use.
• Attend departmental and inter-departmental meetings.
• Assist in the planning of daily, weekly and monthly production schedules.
• To assist in the sourcing and procurement of components required for individual projects.
• To up-date the delivery performance register on a daily basis.
• Project Management Qualification
• MS Packages related Qualification
• Engineering Qualification (e.g. HNC, HND, BEng)
• Experience of Process Flowcharting
• Experience of working in a workshop / manufacturing related environment
• Product Knowledge
• Experience of umbilical design using Quick Cad
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.