We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source an experienced UK Service Centre Manager
Maximise contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people at various client organisations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business.
• Manage internal & external sales & resolve any issues or queries.
• Manage all operational aspects of business.
• Chair monthly management meeting.
• Review contracts as necessary.
• Ensure prequalification of the organisation with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
• Liaison with commercial department on submission of bid documents.
• Prepare business case for Capital expenditure.
• Provide improvement advice to senior management.
• Take an active part in any Trade Shows and seminars.
• Maintain and increase profitability of the facility.
• Grow business year on year.
• Ensure compliance with companies Code of Conduct.
• Ensure personal compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures of the company.
• Increase sales of Products, Services and Rental
• Attend monthly-quarterly operations meeting with Key accounts and customers.
• Look after the welfare and encourage the development of staff while employed at the facility
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience, education and/or training in a Management role.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.