We have an opportunity for an experienced Turret & Hook Up Lead to join our client in London on a contract basis for 12 months
• Compliance with the Company and Contract Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and towards the development Safety Case.
• Delivering robust and efficient design and execution plans for the Turret & Hook-Up scope and other related aspects of the FPSO FEED according to client functional specification and project key aspects (remoteness, met ocean, etc.).
• Ensure that all engineering work is carried out in accordance with Asset priorities and schedules as set out in the project plan.
• Supporting other discipline areas in growing team and interfacing significantly with Subsea and Installation teams.
• Identify and apply appropriate value adding lessons learned from previous relevant projects.
• As part of a small client team mentor, coach and challenge the FPSO contractor to ensure that the FPSO delivers client requirements.
• Deliver the Turret & Hook-Up scope to ensure that the FPSO elements of the Sea Lion project are sanctioning ready.
• Reporting and management relationships
• Chartered Engineer.
• University degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
Candidate Profile Skills / Experience:
• 15 years relevant industry experience.
• Turret and swivel engineering experience in Client or Contractor role
• Mooring systems engineering experience in Client or Contractor role (preferred)
• Hook-Up planning and execution experience for offshore assets
• Experience in resolving interfaces between floating systems and subsea architecture.
• Experience in client role working with FPSO contractors / shipyards / engineering contractors.
• Ability to write specifications and scopes of work
• Ability to review and influence discipline engineering deliverables
• Knowledge (e.g. systems, software, procedures, regulations):
• Experience of UK Safety Case and associated regulations, tools and processes.
• Working knowledge of typical turret and swivel systems, mooring systems, and hook-up execution for major projects.
• Attributes and behaviours:
• Safety leadership
• Delivery focussed and proactive
• Relationship building and maintaining
• Ability to embrace and adapt to uncertainty and change
• Willingness to travel
Should this position be of interest to you, please contact us and we will be happy to discuss this role
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.