Our Aberdeen based client have asked us to support as they look to add a Trainee Performance Analyst to their team. This permanent staff role will centre on the provision of performance measurement and analysis services to a market leading financial services and investment organisation.
Outline of Duties:
• Produce and develop enhanced performance analytics using statistical analysis of performance data
• Support stakeholders in the understanding of performance and attribution reports
• Support the Client Operations team in the production of performance reports supplied by TPAs
• Provide ad-hoc performance measurement services
• Support the production of in house performance measurement
• Degree in Statistics
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools desirable but not essential
For a confidential discussion regards this opportunity please apply on-line in the first instance.
Specialising in recruiting Top HR Talent, I am passionate about my role within the recruitment cycle and gain an enormous sense of satisfaction supporting a candidate with their next career move whilst assisting clients augment their team with genuine talent
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.