We are working exclusively with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Tendering Manager.
The Tendering Manager will report to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and will lead and organize the commercial delivery of all tenders and bids.
• Lead tendering activity, from receipt through execution and return to potential client in accordance with Company procedures and customer requirements
• Participate in Commercial clarifications with clients and in negotiations during tendering phase and prior to contract award
• In conjunction with the contracts department resolve contractual issues with existing clients
• Responsible for creating a tender library, maintaining up to date presentation material, including electronic presentations for internal and external use
• Participate in representing the company formally and also participating in informal client contact
• Liaise internally with all departments to pull together the relevant information
• Ensure that the tenders are of suitable standard with regards to commercial content and technical solutions Applicants must have a technical background within oil and gas including knowledge and understanding around drilling, drilling assets and related offshore activities.
The ideal candidate for this role will be educated to degree level in QS, Engineering, Marketing, Law & Management or similar, have appropriate experience within oil and gas and a strong background in developing tender documents and managing the full tender process.
This is a permanent, staff position and the successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and benefits.
Closing date for this role is 10th April.
In my current role I lead our Technical, Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain teams alongside managing some of our key clients.
Call me now on 01224 211211 to discuss this vacancy.