We are currently recruiting for a Tendering and Business Development Coordinator to join our clients team on a permanent basis in Bridge of Don.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
• Prepare effective proposals and presentations for business opportunities
• Assist in the compilation of RFI's and tenders
• Tender design, formatting, referencing and proofing
• Ensure final tender submissions are accurate, complete, and meet deadlines
• Assist in marketing activities that promote the companies profile
• Attend any events related to the role
• Support the business development efforts on servicers, new products and technologies
• Research client and market information in support of key client pursuit plans
• Have the ability to build thorough knowledge of technology/technical aspects and client requirements relating to capabilities and differentiators.
• Have the ability to organise everything concerned with the business development, tenders to the client and project management into operation.
We are seeking candidates who have previously worked in a similar position.
Don't miss out, excellent salary and benefits on offer for the successful candidate.
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.