Oil and Gas Service Company currently have an opening for a Technical Training Specialist to join their team in Teesside
You will have a strong track record of delivery of internal and external technical training and will likely have a technical background (mechanical/hydraulic)
• Support the Group Training Lead in developing and implementing internal training to meet the competence requirements of the organisation.
• Support the Group Training Lead in the development and delivery of external training to meet customer requirements.
• Support the Group Training Lead in ensuring effective delivery of the required levels of performance related to Training targets, objectives and KPI’s, whilst fostering & promoting a continuous improvement culture.
• To ensure the implementation of innovative training solutions and effective learning evaluation processes to measure the quality and effectiveness of internal and external training programmes, in the context of continuous improvement
• Drive continuous improvement and adoption of best practice across the organisation.
• Provide guidance and support to the organisation in relation to specific learning and development requirements, including internal verification of competence where applicable.
• Experience and strong track record in delivery of internal and external technical training to a high standard.
• Specific experience of delivering Small Bore Tubing (SBT) and Flexible Hose Assembly (FHA) courses would be desirable.
• Demonstrable track record of achievement in meeting personal training and competency objectives.
• Experience and strong track record of achieving continuous improvement and increased efficiency and effectiveness in the context of best practice in learning and development.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver innovative solutions in the context of continuous improvement.
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.