Oil and Gas Service Company currently have an opening for a Technical Document Controller to join their team in Aberdeen.
This is a staff vacancy Delivering documentation packages to customers in line with specific defined requirements.
This will involve review of final documents in line with specific customer requirements, production, revision, and submission of final documentation.
• QC/Inspection background (or another technical area).
• Experience dealing with our O&G clients would also be an advantage
• Experience in a manufacturing company would be beneficial
• Experience reviewing and actioning certification packs based on engineering standards and specifications.
• Administration experience gained within an Oil & Gas Environment
• Knowledge of various electronic documentation management systems such as ODIC, Live Link, SharePoint, Share Cat etc.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.