This permanent staff role represents an outstanding opportunity to join an established team as they embark on a challenging Business System refresh. The role will be based in Aberdeen and we'd like to talk with you if you can demonstrate experience suited to the following key duties.
• Primary focus to provide specific CMS support to Operational Assets / Corporate Safety, Health, Environment, Integrity and Security (SHEI&S) Support.
• Secondary focus to provide general CMS Author support to all other disciplines
• Work with assigned document owners to maintain / rationalise existing CMS documents in accordance with Governance standards, Road Map and supporting checklists.
• Main focus on text based documents
• Secondary focus on Process Maps / CMS Overviews
• Develop new CMS documents, primarily in text format, but also in Process Map format, taking account of:
• Governance Standards
• Document templates
• Check Lists
• Definitions / Abbreviations
• Cross-Referencing to other documents that are essential for the implementation of the document e.g.
• Other CMS documents
• Supporting documents (forms, checklists etc.)
• Superseded documents
• E&P Referential
Alongside experience of Technical Authoring and Information Management, a general understanding of the workings of an Oil & Gas Operator would be highly advantageous. In addition we would also hope to see proficiency with the following software packages:
For further information, please apply on-line today.
With over 10 years experience in generating relationships and understanding people, I take great pride in helping individuals get what they want. Now specialising in the mid-senior level Accountancy field, I feel that my success in previous years has given me the knowledge and expertise to help you. With significant success already in placing people locally as well as internationally, I look forward to speaking to you and helping you source a role that gives you everything you are looking for.
Call me now on 01224 259425 to discuss this vacancy.