Oil and gas operator currently have an opening for a Subsea Project Engineer to join their team for a 12-month contract role based in Aberdeen.
• To provide technical discipline expertise to support the Asset Supply Chain Team on all contractual issues associated with the P3 Wellhead / HXT.
• To provide technical discipline expertise to support the Asset
• To Project Manage the manufacture and delivery of the review the design, communicate with stakeholders (both internal and external), agree the QA plan, monitor progress, identify issues / solutions, issue minutes and assign actions, provide weekly updates, perform witness testing and capture risk assess any change and deliver all relevant documentation on completion of project.
• Where applicable; support the Asset on all well work (design documents, cost estimates, management of change etc.) to manufacture and deliver the P3 Wellhead / HXT.
• Where applicable; support the Asset with incident investigations, capture lessons learned and make suggestions for improvement.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.