Our client is currently seeking a Statutory Accountant to join their team based north of the city on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for -
• The audit file preparation ensuring accounting and reporting for assigned/designated legal entities are completed in compliance with local GAAP/IFRS for external and statutory reporting purposes
• Interact with external auditors during the audit of statutory accounts
• To prepare information for the tax department to support annual tax filings
• Assist with certain local tax filings and reconciliations e.g. VAT
• Assist with submission of statistical returns or filing documents as required by local government authorities
• Ad-hoc miscellaneous duties as assigned to ensure adequate support to designated shared service support operations
• Assist in any finance related audit as required
• Qualified professional accountant
• Experience in the preparation of financial statements is preferred
• Knowledge of IFRS is desirable
If you feel this position matches your skills and experience, please don’t miss out, apply online now!
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.