Exciting opportunity for an experienced SHE Manager to join one of our clients on the south side of Aberdeen
This is a contract position up to 12 months
• Provide senior level analysis and technical expertise to department and site managers in wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines.
• Develop, implement and monitor SH& E programs that comply with all relevant laws, regulations and guidelines and minimize unsafe acts and conditions in the workplace.
• Develop, implement, and monitor SH&E compliance programs, including toxicological or global environmental compliance programs.
• Develop and conduct employee training, emergency preparedness and quality assurance programs.
• Conduct comprehensive compliance assurance reviews of SH&E policies and procedures.
• Bachelor/University degree in engineering or applicable science; advanced degree & certification preferred.
• Minimum five years’ experience in relevant area
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.