Exciting opportunity for an experienced SHE Manager to join our client who is based in Aberdeen. This role is permanent
You will ensure compliance with the Local Authority Hazardous consents and statutory legislation (e.g. COMAH Regulations 2015, LOLER, PUWER,) and all relevant notifications, safety report standards and formulation of supporting documentation, offsite planning, emergency response planning and organization.
Minimize SHE risk within the location through working with functional teams to reduce risks in operational activities through development of associated SHE standards, operating procedures and assessments.
Develop and maintain Risk and COSHH assessments; identify activities and analyze operational environmental aspects/ impacts.
Develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy for SHE ensuring employee engagement and participation.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor or higher degree level in Safety or Environmental Engineering or in other related field, e.g. Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering.
• Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate.
• Practical experience and/ or well-developed understanding of operating within a COMAH regulated site, preferably in a processing environment.
• Strong team orientation, self-starter and highly motivated individual.
• Practical, flexible and involved approach to providing SHE support and services at all staff levels and locations within the Eastern Hemisphere business unit.
• Proven relevant experience in similar SHE position(s).
• Extensive and detailed knowledge of SHE practices, standards and general legislation and regulatory requirements.
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.