Oil and gas operator currently have an opening for a Senior Process Engineer to join their team for a 12-month contract role based in Aberdeen.
Accountabilities and End Results:
• Optimisation of offshore facilities including compression
• Support offshore Operations teams • Identification and support evaluation of small projects to enhance production Primary Functions & Dimensions:
• Develop strategies to maximise efficiency of offshore production facilities including compression
• Monitor KPI’s to maximise day to day production while managing within OIW limits
• Support the commissioning of new process equipment
• Support offshore Operations teams by providing operating instructions and task-specific Job Step Plans
• Assist other disciplines with Process support
• Collaboration with onshore Operations and Engineering, Maintenance & Reliability teams
• Implement improvements to offshore assets in line Management of Change procedure
• Chair and participate in operational risk assessments
• BSc in Chemical Engineering
• MSc in Chemical or Petroleum Eng
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.