Exciting new role in this afternoon with our Aberdeen client, they have a requirement for an experienced Senior Installation Engineer
This is a permanent role
Duties and Responsibilities
• Deliver adequate engineering documentation, including planning and execution, of relevant subsea construction and installation operations as part of a multi-discipline project team.
• Ensuring that relevant reviews of technical solutions are conducted
• Present technical solutions at design reviews and risk assessments on your installation work scope
• Proactively contribute to the project risk identification, assessment and management process
• Provide timely input into dynamic installation analysis as required.
• Provide timely input to structural discipline for any design work.
• Provide timely input to CAD/Design discipline for production of sketches and drawings related to your work scope.
• Specify the procurement items that are required for your work scope
• Perform subcontractor follow up for delivery of products or installation aids related to your work scope in an adequate and well documented manner
• Provide support on a range of SURF installation activities and products including ordering and delivery of SURF products (material, testing and manufacturing follow up)
• Prepare relevant scopes of work and specifications for tenders and projects, and support the follow up of ITTs (technical evaluations)
• Follow up subcontrators as required
• Depending on the project assignment; you may be given the lead responsibility for a particular work scope. If that is the case you are required to set goals and clear deliverables with the team that you are responsible for, and follow up accordingly.
• Provide technical support and guidance to other team members where relevant
• Offshore trips on board the Construction Vessels related to project execution
• Plan and organize work load for yourself and relevant team
• Produce adequate engineering & design documentation as required
• Ensure consistent, efficient and high-quality engineering driving safety and overall performance
• Provide technical support to Business Acquisition as required
• Deliver all work in line with the Business Management System
Min. 5 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry,
incl offshore construction work experience
College / University, M.Sc. or B.Sc in relevant subjects
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.