We are working exclusively with our Aberdeen based client to source a Degree qualified Senior Electronics Design Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a young, forward thinking organisation in a role that will offer variety and development.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in control system engineering, specifically designing electronic systems including controllers for driving valves and reading back sensors, battery management systems and inverter control/driver boards.
Responsibilities will include:
• PCB design layout
• Drafting electrical/electronic diagrams
• Generating design reports, concept models and drawings
• Mathematical analysis of problems
• Participate in design reviews
• Support internal and external customers on technical queries
Applicants must be degree qualified in electronic and/or electrical engineering with experience working with Altium or similar software for PCB design/ layout.
In addition you will have experience working to international electrical/electronic standards (e.g. IEC standards).
If you meet with the above criteria please send your CV for review