Oil and gas operator currently have an opening for a Scheduler to join their team for a 12 month contract role based here in Aberdeen.
The Asset Scheduler works within the Asset Team and has a functional home within Maintenance Technical Services Department.
To build an achievable site work schedule that includes correctly prioritized and executable work scopes that ensure platform safety and business performance is delivered effectively and efficiently.
• Lead the scheduling process and assure the quality of information within Work orders that are progressed to a ‘Ready to Schedule’ status
• Co-Ordinate weekly Maintenance Scheduling / Planning meetings and conversations, build and issue the weekly schedule
• Deliver the frozen schedule resource levelled with capacity for backlog, routine PM and breakdown work.
• Ensure effective and efficient delivery of all activities within the schedule / plan, both routine PM and breakdown work orders working to agreed target start dates for all priorities where possible
• Ensure adequate resource scheduling and levelling within core and vendor limitations
• Maintain effective communications with all parties involved in the generation, preparations and implementation of all planning and scheduling activities
Education Attainment & Accreditation
• N/SVQ Level 3 or equivalent competence assessment in core discipline Professional Skills & Experience
• Vast Experience of maintenance and operations planning and administration within the Oil & Gas industry
• Technical experience as a technician in an onshore or offshore facility
• Knowledge and experience of CMMS suitable Maximo and Primavera P6
• Knowledge in supply chain management and competence in spare parts inventory
• Knowledge of plant equipment and oil and gas production processes
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.