We are delighted to be working exclusively alongside our client who are a long established and specialist IT company based in Aberdeen to source a SAP Supply Chain & Operations Consultant.
This is a permanent role with the client
As a SAP Supply Chain & Operations consultant you would work collaboratively with other members of the team in the delivery of project and support related activities. You will have proven delivery capability on implementation projects, with strong communication skills and documentation capability. You will have played an active role in design workshops converting business requirements into SAP configuration requirements and will then have configured and tested the resulting SAP solution and assisted in the successful deployment of that solution into operational use.
Essential Technical Skills/Experience
• Experience in the design, build, test and deploy phases of a SAP implementation
• You will be familiar with the key data structures of the SAP Sales and Distribution and Materials Management modules including
• Will have created Functional Specifications referenced by ABAP Developers to enhance SAP
• You will be experienced in using Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio to capture and represent ideas and proposals and to create training materials, test scripts and other and other deliverables that communicate solutions and the benefits they bring
• Hold SAP certification in at least one of SD or MM modules Desirable
• Exposure/experience in Production Planning
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.