We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer to join a global organisation in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
Responsible for implementing the direct sales effort at the customer interface, the Sales Representative is responsible for maximizing sales of the segment’s products and services for their account(s) within a GeoMarket or region. The Sales Representative has regular and productive contact with customers and customer representatives. Relevant knowledge of machining shop operations/inspection/tubulars/drilling tools is a must as well as an understanding of Inspection Specifications DS-1, NS-1, API.
JOB HOLDER RESPONSIBILITIES
• Able to build customer relationships
• Good communicator
• Good understanding of the segment technical offering
• Effectively uses Sales Business Systems • Clearly understands customer drivers and how they translate into sales leads Profit
• Customer service driven
• Understands competition’s offerings, pricing tactics and sales strategies
• Coordinates customer orders from quote stage through delivery.
• Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required
• Identifies sales leads and closes them.
• Prioritizes actions and plans ahead for sales opportunities.
• Monitors and maintains sales pipeline in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
• Ensures that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed
• Establishes relationships with customer contacts.
• Regular visits to customer sites to follow up and consult with the customer and other stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a generous salary package and the opportunity to develop a career in a global organisation.
Should this position be of interest to you, please send your cv for review.