We are working with our operator client based in Aberdeen to source a Rotating Equipment Engineer
This is a contract role for up 6 months
The primary purpose of this position is to provide discipline engineering support to UK operations to ensure equipment integrity and regularity.
Accountabilities and End Results:
• Responsible for defining equipment/system performance standards and specifications of new equipment
• Responsible for monitoring equipment/system performance initiating and ensuring corrective actions.
• Responsible for discipline engineering and maintenance support to UK operation
• Responsible for Technical Controlling Documents for engineering discipline
• Establish long term facility modification & maintenance plans/programs to ensure cost effective operation and asset integrity throughout facility lifetime
• Provide input and strategy for activities related to transition from old to new facilities, including participating in review of outstanding workload and optimisation of modification portfolio.
• Responsible to provide budget input/scope for maintenance and modifications.
• Responsible for continuously challenging technical solutions, engineering performance and cost of modification projects.
• Technical University degree (BSc or higher).
• Chartered mechanical engineer or actively working towards gaining chartership.
• Operational gas turbine experience
• Pump experience including main oil line export, fire pump and seawater lift units. Caterpillar diesel engines.
• Contract Management experience desired.
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.