We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Rope Access Project Engineer
This is a staff position with the client
Rope access support to operations and inspection projects
Liaising with Project Manager / Project Engineers over upcoming work.
Rope access project Support will cover the following but not limited to:
• General Rope access support to project teams and clients
• Review of rope access scopes within projects, assisting with time lines and equipment requirement’s
• RA Method statements
• RA Risk assessments
• RA team structures for scopes
• RA scope equipment’s selection
• RA pre mobilisation briefings and support
• Liaising and support Rope Access Technical authorities
• HSE Support in Accident and incident investigation
• RA stores support
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proven track record as a rope access technician
• IRATA level 2 Rope Access Qualified
• Fabric Maintenance background with general knowledge of Black trades, covering, Rigging, Fabrication, Surface preparation and coating, Insulation, Conventional Inspection
• Problem solver, self-starter and team player
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.