Our client based in Aberdeen city centre is looking for a recruitment coordinator to join their team on a 6 month contract.
Job Specific Duties:
• Evaluating candidates skills, experience and qualifications through selection processes including, CV screening, competency and values based interviews and ability and aptitude tests
• Managing redeployment, assisting redeployees to find suitable alternative employment within the business
• Proactively establishing resourcing requirements; marketing roles, and Petrofac, as an employer of choice via a range of channels
• Fostering strong relationships with stakeholders and suppliers to meet the expectations and requirements of customers and influence the opportunities for repeat business
• Sourcing candidates to build and maintain talent pipelines through identifying and engaging with high calibre candidates
• Provide advice and training to Hiring Managers
• Assisting to build a talent pool of candidate The successful candidate will have experience working in a recruitment role at a similar level. They will ideally have experience managing a diverse range of positions within the oil and gas, or a technical environment.
They must be able to build strong relationships, problem solve, react quickly to changes and driven to deliver results. We are looking for someone who is IT savvy, comfortable using different applicant tracking systems.
Tracey is the latest edition to AAA, she brings with her over 6 years of experience within recruitment across various industries. Her expertise lie in resourcing candidates across all disciplines from storeman to HR directors. Tracey prides herself on her ability to fill challenging positons within short timeframes to fit in with her clients schedules.
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.