Our client currently has an opening for a QHSE Manager to join their team for a permanent role based here in Aberdeen.
The main responsibility is to ensure QHSE policies and standards are fully implemented and sustained in all areas of the QHSE team and by extension the organization.
This role also keeps an overview on, innovates and maintains the different QHSE management systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES & MAIN RESULT AREAS SAFETY MANAGEMENT
• Explore, set up and develop new systems and programs in order to achieve efficiently results, solutions
• Monitors QHSE performance for the group and reports to the C-suite
• Be aware of and implement the legal requirements on a group level
• Continuously improve your knowledge about the job related areas (e.g. safety systems, legislation, different approach depending on the country, …)
• Defines QHSE policies on a group level and oversees implementation and adherence
• Solve the large problems, occurrences or risks on a group level in line with the rules and legislation of aviation and the organization.
• Supervise, communicate, share your knowledge the whole QHSE team in order to have the same mind setting and values
• Help the QHSE team to develop themselves in their way of work and as a person
• Master degree • Minimum 10- 15 years of experience in aviation.
• Previous experience in a similar -function
• Experience in Safety Management/ Quality Management systems
• Willing to travel
• Computer literacy: Excellent knowledge of MS Office, safety systems (e.g. Q-Pulse, Bow-tie)
• Speaking and understanding any additional language is an advantage. (e.g. Dutch and/or French language)
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.