Exciting new role in this afternoon with our Aberdeen client, they have a requirement for an experienced Project Technical Manager
This is a permanent role
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Project technical Manager will be responsible for the technical execution of projects including engineering resourcing/budget control and engineering design/production quality, all within a controlled schedule.
• Plan the project engineering resources, communicate and follow up as required
• Shall define, select, organize and build the Project Engineering Team within certain constraints to achieve project success; reducing cost & maximizing profit without compromise to quality or safety
• Clearly communicate roles, expectations, and accountabilities initially, at new assignments and on a regular basis
• Ensure that a meeting to set expectations, defining responsibilities and deliverables with your individual team members is held initially at start of each project/deliverable
• Ensure team members are held accountable, measured on their agreed deliverables & objectives
• Provide a good working environment within your Project Technical team in order to help minimize turnover and provide the basics for a healthy and challenging work environment.
• Master Degree or similar education of equal duration
• Organized, structured with clear project management skills, analytical and people skills
• Ability to perform under high pressure and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrates strong analytical problem solving with organizational ability.
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.