We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Project Plant Engineer. This role is permanent
You will be responsible for developing well-engineered solutions to meet Regulatory and Company standards and develop efficiency improvement and cost control opportunities.
Ensure that all design and project work complies with applicable legislation, accepted engineering codes and standards and Company policies and standards.
Produce the project deliverables for FEED (Front End Engineering Design), EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction) and commissioning phases of a project.
Interpret applicable legislation and Company standards, analyse existing infrastructure, equipment and methods and propose suitable solutions to meet identified shortfalls.
Manage assigned projects to ensure zero safety incident, on time and on budget delivery.
Plan, schedule and coordinate assigned engineering projects ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are included, e.g. Production, Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Operations. Work with Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) team to ensure all projects are designed and executed to the highest standards.
Minimum Education and Experience:
• BSc (BEng) in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a chemical processing or general production environment;
• Understand engineering and design principles and their application;
• Ability to read, understand and create technical drawings such as PFDs, P&IDs, isometric drawings and loop diagrams;
• Knowledge of relevant Safety, Health and Environmental regulations;
• Project management and contractor management experience;
• Strong grasp of Management of Change procedures;
• Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
• Excellent mathematics and IT skills;
• Understand batch manufacturing processes;
• Previous experience of maintenance planning systems; • Experience of COMAH Regulations.
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.