We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Project Materials Coordinator.
This is a contract role up to 12 months
The Project Materials Coordinator role will coordinate materials from requisition to delivery offshore and any related returns.
The role will be a key support role to the project team and will ensure that materials movements are comprehensively planned and closely linked with offshore activities and related requirements.
The role shall be responsible for effective and proactive interfacing with all necessary parties/functions to ensure smooth and efficient movement of materials in support of offshore activities.
• Work with the integrated planning team to understand priorities.
Liaise with Material Controllers and Logistics, in the event of potential conflicts regarding shipment of materials, so that priorities are discussed, identified, agreed and closed out prior to shipment.
• Manage Materials Tracker for the robust management and control of materials, so that work order components can be tracked, expedited, receipted, consolidated and stored in advance of planned shipment dates.
• Work with Procurement Buyers and Expeditor on a regular basis to ensure materials required to be purchased are identified and ordered, recognising supplier lead times, to ensure timely delivery to the warehouse.
• Process plant, equipment and materials orders required to facilitate the Fabric Maintenance Campaign.
• Management of Fabric Maintenance shipping containers to and from the asset.
• Collate certification for all plant and equipment in use on the asset.
• Ensure materials required for offshore can be sourced from the inventory and are identified and issued to the respective work orders.
• Work with 3rd Party Vendors to ensure delivery and shipment of planned materials and equipment.
• Ensure that all changes to planned material movements are effectively communicated to ensure that all related personnel movements and operational plans are suitably amended.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Comprehensive understanding of materials and logistics processes
• Experience in a fast paced work environment
• Experienced with SAP and Microsoft Excel
• BOSIET, Mist and OGUK Medical certificates is desirable
• Strong communication skills
Monica is an integral part of the AAA operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing for both permanent and temporary vacancies
Call me now on 01224 259447 to discuss this vacancy.