We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Project Engineer / Technical Support Coordinator
This is a contract position with the client for up to 9 months
Works within Project Team and reports to the Project Manager.
Supports the team in all aspect of project delivery including all technical administration functions and develop key interface with the client and other corporate departments.
This position will require flexible working and will involve working alternative weekends to support the offshore HUC teams, potentially 10/ 4 rota.
• Deputise for Delivery manager and contract manager as required
• Supports Project team on & offshore in all aspects of their day to day duties
• Support all personnel inductions and mobilisations
• Preparation of project specific work packs
• Provide onshore cover in times of absence or leave
• Process material and plant requisitions to support all scopes
• Track plant, equipment and material deliveries
• Expedite all orders
• Manage offshore plant registers and liaise with onshore corporate support function to resolve queries
• Raises offshore mobilisation requests – internal and with the client
• Prepares and maintains project files, including: Offshore Rotas, and Onshore holiday tracker
• Maintains training matrix and communication line • Maintains training and competency matrices for project teams
• Raises training requests as required
• Maintain visits schedules offshore for management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Proficient in Microsoft excel and outlook
• Previous experience in similar role, within fast paced environment
• Previous experience of meeting operational goals and targets
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.