We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source a Project Engineer/Focal Point
This is a staff position with the client
To act as the focal point for work scopes and activities in support of the Operational Business Delivery Teams, associated with the implementation of maintenance, engineering and project support to ensure that all Client and Company’s operational, commercial and HSEQ expectations and targets are met. Reporting directly to responsible to Project Manager/Team Leader, the role will require but not be limited to the following:
• Good working knowledge of core disciplines i.e. Scaffolding, painting, insulation,
• Passive Fire Protection
• Appreciation of specialist disciplines i.e. LSA, Cleaning, Architectural, abseiling etc
• Provide technical support to offshore and onshore teams across all disciplines
• Preparation of CTRs, project estimates, are completed in a timely manner
• Preparation and close-out of work packs and / or work instructions
• Raise all work orders / job cards for offshore activities
• Oversee the planning and implementation of the contract and specific work scopes/ activities
• Manage all activities including those of sub-contractors
• Communicate team goals and promote high standards of workmanship and customer service.
• Monitor all activities to ensure compliance with relevant HSEQ Procedures, cost and schedule control
• Attend project kick-off meetings
• Ensure that the mobilisation of personnel, plant, equipment and materials are input into client’s planning system.
• Track all offshore productive / non-productive time
• Monitor and approve all daily and weekly time writing
• Plan and monitor the contract budgets and costs
• Communicate progress and any operational difficulties and commercial implications to the customer
• Communicate the progress, variations and costs of the contract to the customer and company
• Plan operations in conjunction with client representatives
• Communicate progress of operations through liaison with clients on a regular basis
• Ensure that all client expectations are delivered
• Follow up customer enquiries and demands promptly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Must have experience in similar role encompassing some of the role responsibilities.
• Demonstrable experience using Microsoft Office & ERP systems.
• Experience working in a time critical environment.
• Experience and Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
• Understanding of offshore mobilisation processes and employee conditions.
• Experience participating in large construction projects.
• Understanding of commercial finance aspect
Alan heads up the Infinity Resources business unit. Over 18 years of technical recruitment experience, supplying technical resourcing support to major oil and gas operators, epc's and service companies.
Call me now on 01224 259421 to discuss this vacancy.