We are currently working with our client based on the south side of Aberdeen who has a requirement for a Project Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
• Project Engineer SBT/FHA/IS/Hydraulic client work scopes, from agreement of work scope with client to delivery of completed reports.
• Develop and deliver Cost, Time, Resource (CTR) quotations.
• Implement technical processes and procedures with respect to SBT and Instrumentation design, installation, flushing & testing/sampling and inspection services in line with Industry Standards and Guidelines Qualifications:
• Degree in Engineering discipline • Hydraulic Systems or equivalent.
• Project Engineering qualification and/or experience.
• Working towards or Chartered Status
• Relevant, previous experience of working in an engineering environment with design experience in a relevant area
• Design of small bore tubing/instrumentation systems
• Experience of carrying out engineering design, development and manufacture of Hydraulic, Instrumentation, SBT Process Control systems • Development of P & IDs and documentation packs