We are currently seeking a Project Accountant to join our clients team based in Westhill on a permanent basis.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for providing financial support to project teams and the Finance Department
Key Performance Areas
• Responsible for the control of significant cost packages
• Provide support and guidance to Project Managers and all relevant team members on cost control and all other project finance tasks
• Highlighting any financial risks, opportunities or issues
• Responsible for the control of all project revenue and costs
• Be the project focal point for all financial queries, promote an environment of strong cost control within the project team and contribute to financial decision making.
• Work within the finance month end timetable
• Lead the production of the project cost report and forecast including clear variance analysis, demonstrate an understanding of changes from As Bid at all times.
• Liaise with Project Manager, Project Planner, Buyer and Contracts Engineer to complete the monthly Project Report
• Issue sales invoices in a timely manner
• Populate and submit a weekly cash flow ensuring clear visibility on project commitments
• Assist with internal and external audit queries
• Supporting the Leadership Team as appropriate, completing specific focused tasks, to support the continuing improvement in operational excellence
• Considerable commercial knowledge and analytical skills
• Relevant experience working within a project team controlling costs
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work using own initiative and to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to effectively manage own workload, and work within given timescales (both internal and external), ensuring project requirements are met
• Adaptability and problem solving capability
• Pro-active forward looking approach
• Commitment to provide Excellent Customer Care Preferred
• Accounting Qualification If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please don’t miss out, apply online today.
Excellent salary and bonus package on offer for the successful applicant.
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.