We have an opportunity for an experienced Production Engineer to join our Operator client in Aberdeen on a contract basis for 12 months
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• This role is the focal point, and primary communication route, for the offshore operations team for all production related matters.
• Provide support to operations management through expert advice on plant and well performance so as to overcome problems and maximise production, through characterising sources of downtime and capacity constraints.
• Advise on production strategy and co-ordinate activities that may affect production targets so that maximum benefit is gained from process and well production within the limits of the offshore operation.
• Identify and promote production enhancement opportunities.
• Ensure all aspects of work required on the wells is fully integrated with operational requirements and the Asset planning cycle.
• Responsible for review of loss events, validation of categorisation and generation and issue of loss reports.
• Responsible for the execution of the agreed injection water programme and assurance of water quality.
• Input to forecasting process and responsible for production of gas sales profiles from reservoir wet gas profiles.
• Promote/advise well monitoring techniques and responsibility for well performance to key offshore personnel.
• Responsible for Production Chemistry Management and sampling/analysis coordination.
• Owner of the Blend Model and responsible for timely and accurate blend gas nominations.
• Issue of the Well Operating Guidelines to the offshore team.
• Participate in Well Performance Management processes
• Participate in Production Reporting processes
• Participate in analysis of well integrity issues and design of well interventions.
REQUIRED COMPETENCES/ QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / PROFILE
• Proven ability to work in a team environment dealing with people from various disciplines.
• A willingness to travel to Offshore Production Facilities and possession of current Offshore Survival/ Medical Certificates
• Educated to degree level in an Process/Chemical Engineering discipline with relevant Production Engineering experience.
• The ability to apply the essential skills of Production and Petroleum Engineering.
• Understanding of the operation of production associated equipment and the monitoring requirements.
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.