Our client, an established Oil and Gas client based in Aberdeen city centre is currently seeking a Payroll Analyst to join their team on a 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Payroll Lead, this position supports monthly and annual payroll data submission, forecasts and submissions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for preparing the monthly and annual headcount payroll forecasts along with submission of monthly headcount reporting data to shareholders. They will also support the running of the monthly payroll for UK and expatriate employees through an outsourced payroll service provider, ensuring all statutory reporting is completed and filed, and the HR system is kept up to date with accurate employee and contractor information
Responsibilities include –
• Prepare Annual Workforce Plan and monthly reforecasts through the year in accordance with Finance and Planning deadlines
• Work with department Cost Centre Controllers and Asset Business Leads to ensure accurate headcount forecasting
• Provide support with Monthly Headcount Tracking Report and any ad hoc headcount reporting requests as required
• Collate and provide accurate monthly payroll information to the outsourced payroll service provider
• Collaborate with outsourced payroll service provider and outsourced expat taxation advisor to ensure correct treatment of expatriate payroll and benefits through UK payroll
• Process all statutory payments and legal withholding instructions
• Ensure all payroll reports are generated and received by nominated recipients within the deadline each month
• Collate and provide outsourced payroll provider with information for inclusion on P11D’s and other year end tax related reports
• Collate information for statutory reporting to be prepared, checked and filed
• Related project work as required
• Provide advice on payroll queries to employees and HR Team where appropriate
• Manage HR Management System (HRMS) data with New Starts, Promotions, Transfers and Leavers as well as any corresponding changes to the Performance Management module
• Systems expert for support tickets raised in HRMS when queries are raised by the wider HR Team
• Assist C&B Team Lead with Private Medical, Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance information requests and renewals process
• Participate as a member of the Human Resources Emergency Response Team
Skills & Experience
• Technical knowledge of payroll and strong proficiency in Excel
• Experience of an HR Management System
• Experience of UK and expatriate payrolls
Eilidh has over 6 years experience in recruitment and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.