Exciting role has come in from one of our clients who are looking for a Payroll Administrator
This is a permanent role with the client
• To assist with process of weekly payrolls ensuring that an accurate and timeously payment is made each week.
• Input and checking of all payroll information into payroll system ensuring that the responsible manager duly approves all payments.
• Make any changes to employee records when necessary e.g. change of tax details, change of bank details.
• Ensure that any new employees are duly set up on the payroll system
• Ensure that all employees whose employment has been terminated are duly finished on the payroll system, with all final payments being made and P45 being issued.
• Ensure that all manual deductions are made in the week they occur and kept under proper control
• Ensure that all wages arrestment’s are correctly deducted each week
• Production and distribution of all weekly payslips.
• To answer all payroll enquiries, written or otherwise, in a timeously manner.
• Ensure that any necessary checks are made with the weekly hour summaries and actual client timesheets, with any discrepancies being adjusted in the following pay period.
• Ensure that all filing is kept up to date, with all payroll information being filed in a logical manner.
Eilidh and specialises in commercial recruitment for both temporary and permanent vacancies. She enjoys working with both candidates and clients to ensure she delivers the best service possible. Call her on 01224 259430 to discuss any of the vacancies here, and to discuss your options with AAA.
Call me now on 01224 259430 to discuss this vacancy.