We are currently seeking a Part-time sales ledger controller for our client, based in Westhill.
This will be up to 21 hours per week; Mon to Fri to ensure timely production and recording of sales invoices based on information from Project Accountant.
• Carry out credit control procedures.
• Advise Finance Manager (Transactions) and Financial Controller of overdue debt and the reasons for it.
• Accountability and Key Performance Areas:
• Sound knowledge of and adherence to the Business Management System framework and governance
• Demonstrate behaviours and attitude which align to company values
• To control the recording, payment & reporting of all sales invoices
• To control the recording, payment and reporting of all sales invoices for subsidiaries of the companies offshore UK as and when required.
• Carry out credit control and advise Project Managers of any issues arising
• Assist all areas of the business preparation of sales invoices
• Ensure invoices are properly recorded on the accounting system
• Match receipts with invoices as required
• Report on customer receivables on a weekly basis to project teams, commercial & finance departments
• Cashflow reporting
• Ad-hoc support to finance transaction team as and when required
• Ad hoc administration duties as and when required
• Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified, in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements.
Please apply online if you have a similar background and would be keen to hear more.
Tracey is the latest edition to AAA, she brings with her over 6 years of experience within recruitment across various industries. Her expertise lie in resourcing candidates across all disciplines from storeman to HR directors. Tracey prides herself on her ability to fill challenging positons within short timeframes to fit in with her clients schedules.
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.