We have an opportunity for an experienced Part Time Integrity Planning Technician to join our client in Aberdeen on a permanent basis.
The position will report to the Integrity Team Leader and be required to work 22.5 hours per week.
Overall duties of the role:
• Management, update and weekly issue of the D13 (inspection) and D31 (FM) plans for the platforms
• Liaising with Integrity Engineers, and planning team to ensure accurate and up to date plans are in place
• Co-ordination of weekly planning meeting with integrity team
• Weekly reporting of backlog and deferral status in conjunction with planning team
• Weekly reporting of anomaly status
• Supporting the preparation of integrity reports and statements
• Development, maintenance and reporting of integrity KPIs in conjunction with Integrity Team Leader
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Proficient in the use of MS Office suite, in particular MS Project
• Experience of Asset Integrity Management databases.
• Basic knowledge of asset integrity management activities, eg inspection, and repair
Mark has extremely well rounded knowledge and experience of the Aberdeen recruitment market as well as the recruitment search landscape. He supports the AAA Operations team who focus on Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Health & Safety resourcing.
Call me now on 01224 259433 to discuss this vacancy.