We are working with our client based in Aberdeen to source an experienced Operations Coordinator on a contract basis for 12 months.
Must have experience in personnel logistics for offshore
Specific Duties Include:
• Producing payroll & expense summaries on a monthly basis and liaising with
• Payroll & employees regarding queries
• Meeting medevacs, liaising with employees absent from work including liaising with
• HR to book RTW medicals; monitoring absence; assisting with the management of return to work
• Liaising with offshore and raising requisitions for Contractor requirements
• Coordinating Contractor trip assessments and end of probationary checklist for personnel
• Acting as contract training focal point for TMS
• Booking hotel accommodation for employee and Contractor mobilizations, weather delays etc...
• Maintaining ATS rota
• Ensuring OGUK medicals are kept up to date and booked as and when required
• Assisting in mobilizations including: ordering PPE, arranging taxi's, booking helicopter seats and issuing check-ins
• Filing correspondence in personnel files, liaising with HR regarding the leaver process and ensuring records are kept up to date
• Maintain Taxi Log and Credit Card Log
• Co-ordinate induction process
• Record daily POB man hours and provide monthly report to HSE Advisor and BDT
Tracey is the latest edition to AAA, she brings with her over 6 years of experience within recruitment across various industries. Her expertise lie in resourcing candidates across all disciplines from storeman to HR directors. Tracey prides herself on her ability to fill challenging positons within short timeframes to fit in with her clients schedules.
Call me now on 01224 259404 to discuss this vacancy.